June Routh, P.E. has over 28 years experience in the design and construction of a variety of projects in the Austin area. Ms. Routh has worked on the design of new residential, commercial and institutional projects as well as rehabilitation of existing projects. She has served as project manager for subdivisions, feasibility studies, street and drainage and utility projects as well. The majority of Ms. Routh’s work over the last ten years has required coordination with numerous consultants to meet the multilevel requirements of public sector projects.
Selected Consulting Work Includes:
- Austin Resource Center for the Homeless - Project manager for 28,820 s.f. building in downtown Austin, including site plan approval, utility service and design of permitting of Great Streets sidewalk and offsite water line.
- Gus Garcia Recreation Center - Project manager for 19,333 s.f. recreation center located on Rundberg Lane.
- Upper Tannehill at Briarcliff Street/Belfast Drive - Project manager for replacement of approximately 2900 linear feet of existing wastewater line within a creek near Briarcliff and Belfast Drive.
- Windsor Park Library - Project manager for development of a new 8,630 square foot City of Austin library on a 1.92 acre site in northeast Austin.
- Harris Ridge Fire Station - Project manager for design and construction of an 8,000 square foot fire station.
- Manor House - Volunteers of America - Project manager for design and construction of an 11 unit affordable, multifamily housing project in east Austin.
- Pleasant Hill Library - Project manager for an 8,000 s.f. expansion of the existing Pleasant Hill Library and construction of new parking lot.
- Daniel Ruiz Library - Project manager for design of a 15,000 square foot library and associated parking facilities on a 5.2 acre site.
- Pearce Middle School - Project manager for a 14,000 s.f. AISD building expansion project on a 14.3 acre site.
- Dorothy Gebauer Building Restoration - Project manager for civil work on rehabilitation of the Dorothy Gebauer Building on the UT Campus.
- University of Texas Parking Garage No. 3 - Project manager for an eight story parking garage on the UT Campus.
- Western Oaks Elementary School - Project manager for the design of drainage, water quality, water and wastewater and paving improvements for a 67,000 s.f. elementary school.
- Southeast Austin Community Branch Library - Project manager for the design of drainage, utility and water quality improvements for an 8,000 s.f. City of Austin library and associated parking.
- Todd Lane Service Center - Project manager for a 22,000 S.F. City of Austin solid waste maintenance center on a ten acre site.
- Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic - Project manager for construction of a 3,700 square foot office facility on a 0.6 acre site.
- Tarrytown Water and Wastewater Rehabilitation Project - Project manager for study of existing residential water and wastewater system. Development of recommendations and preparation of design documents for the City of Austin.
- United Heritage Credit Union, South - Project engineer for the design of utility, drainage, detention and water quality improvements for 11,000 s.f. credit union and associated parking.
- NMF Housing Projects - Project engineer for three nine+ unit independent living facilities.